Homemade Herby Ranch Veggie Dip
A great way to kick your veggie tray up a notch!
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 cloves Garlic, grated or pressed
- 1 tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Dill, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
Whisk together mayonnaise, buttermilk, and sour cream, in a medium sized bowl.
Finely chop the parsley, chives, and dill, and add a tablespoon each to the mixture.
Grate 2 cloves of garlic on a rasp (or use a garlic press) and whisk in.
Add salt and pepper.
Lastly add 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Whisk well to combine and chill for at least 1 hour prior to serving.