This Easy No Cook Pizza Sauce is so delicious and very easy…a little tart and a little sweet…super thick and spreadable! You may have all the ingredients in your pantry or fridge. I love fresh garlic and fresh basil but I don’t always have them on hand. Once I found these tubes of garlic and basil, I always keep them in my fridge for those times when I don’t happen to have fresh. They are fantastic…almost as good as fresh! They also have tubes of ginger and lemongrass. I find them with the packages of fresh herbs in the refrigerator section of the produce department at my local grocery store.
Once you get your ingredients together, there’s not much to it after that…just add all of the ingredients into a bowl and stir until well combined. Use approximately 1/2 cup of sauce for each 12-13 inch pizza.
This Easy No Cook Pizza Sauce recipe makes enough for 3 pizzas. I put what is left in a small plastic container and freeze it until it’s time to make pizza again! Check out this Chicago Thin and Crispy Pizza Crust recipe…it’s a cinch to make as well, and so delicious.
Easy No Cook Pizza Sauce
- 1 16 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 6 ounce can of tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste or 1 garlic clove grated
- 2 teaspoon basil paste or fresh basil chopped
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine. Use approximately ½ cup for each 12-13 inch pizza. This recipe makes enough for 3 pizzas.
Please let me know your thoughts