This Homemade Herby Ranch Veggie Dip is a delicious spot to dunk your veggies. Right now, in the heat of the summer, vegetables are at their best and there is no better way to serve them than with some Homemade Herby Ranch Veggie Dip along side. It’s a nice and cool, refreshing snack for any summer get together and it’s super easy to make.
Start with 1 cup of mayonnaise, 1 1/4 cup of buttermilk, and 1/2 cup of sour cream and whisk together. Then then finely chop the parsley, chives, and dill, and add a tablespoon each to the mixture. Grate 2 cloves of garlic on a rasp (or use a garlic press) and whisk in along with 1 1/4 teaspoon salt and 3/4 teaspoon pepper. Lastly add 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
The dip is best when allowed to chill in the fridge for at least an hour to allow all the flavors to develop. Serve along with your favorite veggies. This Herby Ranch Veggie Dip also makes a great salad dressing!
Homemade Herby Ranch Veggie Dip
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 cloves Garlic, grated or pressed
- 1 tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Dill, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Whisk together mayonnaise, buttermilk, and sour cream, in a medium sized bowl.
- Finely chop the parsley, chives, and dill, and add a tablespoon each to the mixture.
- Grate 2 cloves of garlic on a rasp (or use a garlic press) and whisk in.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Lastly add 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Whisk well to combine and chill for at least 1 hour prior to serving.